<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/676" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-11-11T22:36:31+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/676</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-11T22:36:31+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-11T22:36:31+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2396#p2396</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2396#p2396"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Actually...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2396#p2396"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Actually the program I'm writing uses the Multi-Threaded-DLL setting, should all of my libs be compiled with that?</div></blockquote>Yes, always use the same setting for all involved libraries.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[PaloDeQueso]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-10T16:38:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-10T16:38:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2387#p2387</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2387#p2387"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Actually...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2387#p2387"><![CDATA[
Actually the program I'm writing uses the Multi-Threaded-DLL setting, should all of my libs be compiled with that?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1177">PaloDeQueso</a> — Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:38 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-09T21:50:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-09T21:50:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2376#p2376</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2376#p2376"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: About the Collada Demo]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2376#p2376"><![CDATA[
The runtime library needs to be the same for all projects. That's one of the reasons I don't ship precompiled libraries. Make sure all projects use the same setting. Are you using projectfiles for all projects, or command line? Just use the same for all. Bullet's projectfiles use Multithreaded by default. You can try to switch the properties:<br>Project/Properties/Configuration Properties/C++/Runtime library<br><br>Hope this helps,<br>Erwin<br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>I just don't understand, I can build all of the examples just fine. What I want to do is use Bullet's collada conversion code however I get buku linker errors from libbulletcollision.lib saying it redefines certain functions or objects, here are some samples of the linker errors I get.<br><br>msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: unsigned int __thiscall std::allocator&lt;char&gt;::max_size(void)const " (?max_size@?$allocator@D@std@@QBEIXZ) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)<br>msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: char * __thiscall std::allocator&lt;char&gt;::allocate(unsigned int)" (?allocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)<br>msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: void __thiscall std::allocator&lt;char&gt;::deallocate(char *,unsigned int)" (?deallocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEXPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)<br><br>I get about 24 of them, any advice, Note: I am using Visual Studio 8 currently, using a command line arg of /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBCMT.</div></blockquote><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[PaloDeQueso]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-09T20:53:31+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-09T20:53:31+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2372#p2372</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2372#p2372"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[About the Collada Demo]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2372#p2372"><![CDATA[
I just don't understand, I can build all of the examples just fine. What I want to do is use Bullet's collada conversion code however I get buku linker errors from libbulletcollision.lib saying it redefines certain functions or objects, here are some samples of the linker errors I get.<br><br>msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: unsigned int __thiscall std::allocator&lt;char&gt;::max_size(void)const " (?max_size@?$allocator@D@std@@QBEIXZ) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)<br>msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: char * __thiscall std::allocator&lt;char&gt;::allocate(unsigned int)" (?allocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)<br>msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: void __thiscall std::allocator&lt;char&gt;::deallocate(char *,unsigned int)" (?deallocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEXPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)<br><br>I get about 24 of them, any advice, Note: I am using Visual Studio 8 currently, using a command line arg of /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBCMT.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1177">PaloDeQueso</a> — Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:53 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
