<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6716" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-01-14T16:16:34+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6716</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hkyriazi]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-14T16:16:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-14T16:16:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26715#p26715</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26715#p26715"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Collision detection not correct after rotating objects]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26715#p26715"><![CDATA[
I realize this is coming 8 months or so after the posted question, but FWIW, do you have the collision bounds set to the same shape as your spinning object?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8890">hkyriazi</a> — Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Anand]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-28T08:32:15+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-28T08:32:15+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23260#p23260</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23260#p23260"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision detection not correct after rotating objects]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23260#p23260"><![CDATA[
Hii,<br><br>   After a long run, I integrated bullet physics api with maya, I am able to represent meshes in maya scene to bullet physics world and<br>also getting faithful collision detection without applying any rotate transforms to the rigid bodies.<br><br>But after applying the rotate transform to the objects, the collision is not being detected properly, collsion is being detected at spots where there is no collision(in graphics). can any one explain of the possible cause?<br><br>regards,<br>  anand<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8064">Anand</a> — Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:32 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
