<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6677" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-05-31T16:26:38+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6677</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mBakr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-05-31T16:26:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-05-31T16:26:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23650#p23650</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23650#p23650"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Import maya scene to Bullet Physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23650#p23650"><![CDATA[
quick reply:<br><br>grab the dynamica source and cull all the dynamics - this will leave collision support - from here you should be able to customize as needed.<br><br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6962">mBakr</a> — Tue May 31, 2011 4:26 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Anand]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-19T06:05:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-19T06:05:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23148#p23148</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23148#p23148"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Import maya scene to Bullet Physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23148#p23148"><![CDATA[
I want to give rigid body dynamics to meshes in maya.So how can I give it using Bullet physics. I saw dynamica plugin but my need is to write a customized plugin only to detect collision.<br><br><br>Expecting a quick reply<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8064">Anand</a> — Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
