<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/666" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-11-05T19:29:53+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/666</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Rizzo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-05T19:29:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-05T19:29:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2344#p2344</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2344#p2344"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Dynamic objects and &quot;the shakes&quot;]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2344#p2344"><![CDATA[
I do have friction applied to both the "road" and "wheels." It is in the order of one for the friction value. To clarify I'm using the p2p constraint in the 4x4 example. Ah, I read that smaller dynamic objects can create instability. Is this a possible reason? In the link you passed along to me earlier it mentions to not make sides less the .02. Is this .02 the bounding sphere radius size? or of the actual object itself? I have my sphere's about .07 or so. Thanks Erwin.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1140">Rizzo</a> — Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-05T15:31:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-05T15:31:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2343#p2343</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2343#p2343"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Dynamic objects and &quot;the shakes&quot;]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2343#p2343"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I've noticed that all of my dynamic objects touching other objects seem to start moving without any force applied. The objects also start to tremble or shake very rapidly causing really bazaar effects. I'm wondering if there is any remedy for this and is this purely a problem of how I'm setting my objects up? If I'm not specific on this situation, I can elaborate on the setup in more detail later. As always thank you for any replies.</div></blockquote>Did you read the physics tips? Is there enough friction?<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Physics_Tips" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... ysics_Tips</a><br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:31 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Rizzo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-05T09:10:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-05T09:10:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2342#p2342</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2342#p2342"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Dynamic objects and &quot;the shakes&quot;]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2342#p2342"><![CDATA[
I've noticed that all of my dynamic objects touching other objects seem to start moving without any force applied. The objects also start to tremble or shake very rapidly causing really bazaar effects. I'm wondering if there is any remedy for this and is this purely a problem of how I'm setting my objects up? If I'm not specific on this situation, I can elaborate on the setup in more detail later. As always thank you for any replies.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1140">Rizzo</a> — Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:10 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
