<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6621" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-04-18T09:37:51+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6621</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[zeder3d]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-18T09:37:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-18T09:37:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23137#p23137</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23137#p23137"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: btPoint2PointConstraint: first impulse very strong]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23137#p23137"><![CDATA[
In fact this was due to a problem when I was setting my original position for my child. I did a mistake in my transformations matrices.<br>Probleme solved!<br><br>Z.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7949">zeder3d</a> — Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[zeder3d]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-08T15:40:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-08T15:40:08+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22965#p22965</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22965#p22965"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[btPoint2PointConstraint: first impulse very strong]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22965#p22965"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I'm new to Bullet and I have to deal with constraints on the project I'm working on.<br>The P2P constraint seems to work well on my project, but the first impulse of my constraint is very strong (the child body goes very fast around the parent body which doesnt move as it has no mass).<br>I succeeded in amortizing the child body with setDamping method, but the first impulse issue remains.... and i don't have a clue how to solve it...<br><br>I thought it was related to "motor" but it seems that motors are not available on btPoint2PointConstraint...<br><br>Would you know how to handle this problem??<br><br>thanks<br><br>Z.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7949">zeder3d</a> — Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:40 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
