<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6600" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-05-31T16:34:39+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6600</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mBakr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-05-31T16:34:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-05-31T16:34:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23651#p23651</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23651#p23651"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: dynamica Questions]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23651#p23651"><![CDATA[
this feature in Dynamica (collisions between constrained objects) is in flux at the moment. the next release will likely have an option to control this behavior...<br><br>if you are able to build from source, change line 144 in bt_solver.h from:<br><br>        m_dynamicsWorld-&gt;addConstraint(btc-&gt;constraint(), true);<br><br>to<br><br>        m_dynamicsWorld-&gt;addConstraint(btc-&gt;constraint(), false);<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6962">mBakr</a> — Tue May 31, 2011 4:34 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[intervic]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-06T10:11:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-06T10:11:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22938#p22938</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22938#p22938"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: dynamica Questions]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22938#p22938"><![CDATA[
If two objects are constrained with a Dynamica Constraint, they collide with each. Try with more substeps. If the objects are interpenetrated at begining if the simulation try to activate Split Impulse.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7092">intervic</a> — Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[carlkeifer]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-04T05:57:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-04T05:57:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22898#p22898</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22898#p22898"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[dynamica Questions]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22898#p22898"><![CDATA[
Hey all,<br><br>   I have just started playing around with dynamica. it's just the ticket for a big project I have been working on. I have a question about something that I can't seem to find in any of the docs. <br><br>   First can I turn on collisions between objects that are constrained together? I've been having some interpenetration issues, but the bullet docs suggest that I should be able to do this.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8000">carlkeifer</a> — Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
