<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/659" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-11-04T04:42:35+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/659</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[darksid]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-04T04:42:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-04T04:42:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2336#p2336</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2336#p2336"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Shooter game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2336#p2336"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div><blockquote class="uncited"><div>I was trying to get a team together to make a shotter game.I'm lookin g for people that can do python scripting and AI.(If Blender has AI)</div></blockquote>This forum is just for physics related topics. You better ask your request in the Elysiun Blender Artists / Game Blender forums:<br><a href="http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12" class="postlink">http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12</a><br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin</div></blockquote>Thank you for pointing this out i am sorry to post it here.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1137">darksid</a> — Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:42 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-03T17:43:48+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-03T17:43:48+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2327#p2327</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2327#p2327"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Shooter game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2327#p2327"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I was trying to get a team together to make a shotter game.I'm lookin g for people that can do python scripting and AI.(If Blender has AI)</div></blockquote>This forum is just for physics related topics. You better ask your request in the Elysiun Blender Artists / Game Blender forums:<br><a href="http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12" class="postlink">http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12</a><br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[darksid]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-03T01:30:23+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-03T01:30:23+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2323#p2323</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2323#p2323"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Shooter game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2323#p2323"><![CDATA[
I was trying to get a team together to make a shotter game.I'm lookin g for people that can do python scripting and AI.(If Blender has AI)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1137">darksid</a> — Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:30 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
