<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6451" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-07-17T09:57:59+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6451</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mxagar]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-07-17T09:57:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-07-17T09:57:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28330#p28330</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28330#p28330"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Possible to integrate another collision-detection routin]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28330#p28330"><![CDATA[
I am looking for the same interface.<br>Any luck so far?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9453">mxagar</a> — Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Vulcann]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-03-09T13:42:22+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-03-09T13:42:22+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22439#p22439</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22439#p22439"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Possible to integrate another collision-detection routine?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22439#p22439"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>Does anybody have idea how to integrate another collision-detection routine into bullet? Or some advice please.<br><br>What I have now is a library, which is built already as a pipeline<br><a href="http://cg.in.tu-clausthal.de/research/colldet/index.shtml" class="postlink">http://cg.in.tu-clausthal.de/research/c ... ndex.shtml</a>.<br><br>Now I want to replace the collision-detection pipeline in bullet of its own with this new collision library, does bullet offer such an interface so that it can be done?<br><br>Thanks very much<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6612">Vulcann</a> — Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
