<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6448" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-01-29T19:05:03+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6448</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-29T19:05:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-29T19:05:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26873#p26873</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26873#p26873"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: WANTED: Dynamica Linux binaries for Fedora C14/Maya2011]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26873#p26873"><![CDATA[
I just uploaded a precompiled Linux binary for Fedora C14, Maya 2012 64bit<br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/downloads/list" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/downloads/list</a><br><br>The Extras/MayaPlugin/Makefile is fixed, so it is easier to compile/install for Linux. I'll look into the cmake build later.<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:05 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mBakr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-10T05:30:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-10T05:30:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22989#p22989</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22989#p22989"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: WANTED: Dynamica Linux binaries for Fedora C14/Maya2011]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22989#p22989"><![CDATA[
this may prove useful given the fPIC error:<br><br><a href="http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=643081" class="postlink">http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=643081</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6962">mBakr</a> — Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:30 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Reist]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-04-05T15:38:58+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-04-05T15:38:58+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22924#p22924</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22924#p22924"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: WANTED: Dynamica Linux binaries for Fedora C14/Maya2011]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22924#p22924"><![CDATA[
Hi. I tried to compile on my machine and I get this error:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>[  7%] Built target ConvexDecomposition[  8%] Built target GIMPACTUtils[ 54%] Built target BulletCollision[ 64%] Built target BulletDynamics[ 67%] Built target LinearMathLinking CXX shared library libBulletMayaPlugin.so/usr/bin/ld: ../../src/BulletDynamics/libBulletDynamics.a(btGeneric6DofConstraint.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `guard variable for btTypedConstraint::getFixedBody()::s_fixed' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC../../src/BulletDynamics/libBulletDynamics.a: could not read symbols: Bad valuecollect2: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[2]: *** [Extras/MayaPlugin/libBulletMayaPlugin.so] Error 1make[1]: *** [Extras/MayaPlugin/CMakeFiles/BulletMayaPlugin.dir/all] Error 2make: *** [all] Error 2</code></pre></div>I'm using version 2.76. Any idea how to fix this? I tried 2.77 also, but I see no option to build the maya plugin when I type 'ccmake .'<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6316">Reist</a> — Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mBakr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-03-17T21:18:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-03-17T21:18:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22600#p22600</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22600#p22600"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[SOLVED: WANTED: Dynamica Linux binaries for Fedora C14/Maya2]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22600#p22600"><![CDATA[
Solved:<br><br>In case anybody is wondering, grab the source, change to the source dir, and:<br><br>ccmake .<br>c - to configure<br>g - to generate<br>make<br><br>0 errors<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6962">mBakr</a> — Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:18 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mBakr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-03-08T19:06:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-03-08T19:06:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22431#p22431</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22431#p22431"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[WANTED: Dynamica Linux binaries for Fedora C14/Maya2011]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22431#p22431"><![CDATA[
I'm not setup to build from source quite yet on my Linux rig, but I need to test the Dynamica tools - does anybody have Fedora Core 14 friendly binaries??<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6962">mBakr</a> — Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
