<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6348" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-10-28T22:49:19+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6348</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[geekguy]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-28T22:49:19+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-28T22:49:19+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26006#p26006</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26006#p26006"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics of a soccer ball.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26006#p26006"><![CDATA[
Did you (or anybody else) manage to do it?  Would you mind sharing on the forum how you did it?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8845">geekguy</a> — Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:49 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[FiannaGael]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-03-07T19:26:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-03-07T19:26:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22413#p22413</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22413#p22413"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics of a soccer ball.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22413#p22413"><![CDATA[
There's not too much that i'm aware of dedicated specifically to bouncing ball physics. However, when all else fails, start with the basics<br><br><a href="http://www.real-world-physics-problems.com/bouncing-ball-physics.html" class="postlink">http://www.real-world-physics-problems. ... ysics.html</a><br><br>If you know exsactly how balls bounce, its easier to simulate it.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7878">FiannaGael</a> — Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:26 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jimcroft]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-02-13T08:09:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-02-13T08:09:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22091#p22091</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22091#p22091"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics of a soccer ball.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22091#p22091"><![CDATA[
Hello everyone! I wish to implement a physics engine in my project which involves a soccer ball physics - bouncing on the ground hitting the net (cloth physics). I am new to physics programming and from whatever I have been reading, it looks like it will be very complicated task to achieve as it involves understanding rigid body physics. Can anyone please suggest me a good resource, may be some books, articles or demos especially dedicated to what I want to achieve?  Thanks for your time.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7772">jimcroft</a> — Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
