<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6259" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-02-11T05:54:09+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6259</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[KylieU]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-02-11T05:54:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-02-11T05:54:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22073#p22073</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22073#p22073"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: satellite motion simulation game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=22073#p22073"><![CDATA[
Thats is great prototype, I've never seen one like it. I would love to see an even more advanced version of this. You could possibly implement other challenges, like solar radiation threats or something. <a href="http://www.realizeinc.com/" class="postlink">realizeinc.com</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7661">KylieU</a> — Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[chrisf28000]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-22T15:41:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-22T15:41:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21849#p21849</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21849#p21849"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[satellite motion simulation game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21849#p21849"><![CDATA[
I have  made this game with blender 2.49b. It simulates the  interaction between a satellite and a attracting sphere object. You  put the satellite into orbit and check the relation between  cinetic, potential and mechanical energy. It's a real time simulation.<br><br>the download link is :<br><a href="https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7ZRsRRmm7JUYWZlMzVjYTYtM2U4ZS00MzQzLTkzZjYtOWMyMzA0ZWYwZDcy&amp;hl=en" class="postlink">https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7ZRsR ... ZDcy&amp;hl=en</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7684">chrisf28000</a> — Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
