<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6203" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-01-11T19:13:58+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6203</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jstolarz]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-11T19:13:58+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-11T19:13:58+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21721#p21721</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21721#p21721"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: getting CollisionObject pointers by name]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21721#p21721"><![CDATA[
Ok, maybe I will come back to this.  I figured this would be low-hanging fruit, but as it's not quite, I must first focus on other parts of integrating Bullet into my application.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7498">jstolarz</a> — Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-08T16:50:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-08T16:50:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21685#p21685</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21685#p21685"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: getting CollisionObject pointers by name]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21685#p21685"><![CDATA[
There is currently no support for btCollisionWorld in btBulletWorldImporter, but it should be possible to implement it. Can you try it yourself, and let us know if/where you get stuck?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jstolarz]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-08T01:05:00+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-08T01:05:00+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21682#p21682</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21682#p21682"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: getting CollisionObject pointers by name]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21682#p21682"><![CDATA[
Hmm...in further reading of the btBulletWorldImporter source, it seems to assume the loaded world is a btDynamicWorld rather than a btCollisionWorld. Does passing in a collision world to the importer constructor adversely affect anything? Are they compatible?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7498">jstolarz</a> — Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jstolarz]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-08T00:42:37+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-08T00:42:37+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21681#p21681</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21681#p21681"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[getting CollisionObject pointers by name]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21681#p21681"><![CDATA[
I'm trying to import (using btBulletWorldImporter) a collision world created by using world-&gt;serialize(), however it seems there's no way for me to recover btCollisionObject pointers by name.  I see functions for constraints, RigidBodies, and shapes.  Is there some other way to go about this?<br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7498">jstolarz</a> — Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:42 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
