<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5902" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-11-05T21:45:04+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5902</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[itiunov@gmail.com]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-11-05T21:45:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-11-05T21:45:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20856#p20856</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20856#p20856"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Stupid MEL that helps me...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20856#p20856"><![CDATA[
<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>$selected = `ls -sl`;for($node in $selected){    select -r $node;    pickWalk -d down;    $temp = `ls -sl`;    setAttr ($temp[0] + ".visibility") 0;    $temp = `listConnections`;    select -r $temp[0];    $temp = `listConnections`;    select -r $temp[1];    showHidden -a;    select -add $node;    parent;}</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7278">itiunov@gmail.com</a> — Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[itiunov@gmail.com]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-11-04T20:59:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-11-04T20:59:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20837#p20837</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20837#p20837"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Maya: convert collision shapes back to mesh...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20837#p20837"><![CDATA[
Hi. I have a stupid question:<br><br>I've done some RBD simulation, bake keys (they bakes into dRigidBody#### transforms). My source geometry stay hidden and still. I want to transfer baked animation from dRigidBodys to source meshes... Please help. Thank You!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7278">itiunov@gmail.com</a> — Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:59 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
