<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5818" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-10-22T16:54:37+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5818</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Zurzaza]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-10-22T16:54:37+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-10-22T16:54:37+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20586#p20586</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20586#p20586"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[irrBP - An Irrlicht - Bullet Physics Wrapper]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20586#p20586"><![CDATA[
Hi all,<br>I would like to show you my last project on bullet in combination with irrlicht: irrBP<br>irrBP is a wrapper to easily use bullet physics under the popular graphic engine irrlicht.<br><br>The final task is to create a complete wrapper for irrlicht (soft bodies, constraint, ...)<br><br>Here you can see irrBP in action:<br><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yEzis9GXY8" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yEzis9GXY8</a><br><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eJhWPMUyL8" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eJhWPMUyL8</a><br><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrY8e4V9rqU" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrY8e4V9rqU</a><br><br>The videos are a little bit old...I will update they at soon at possible.<br><br>By now irrBP has the following features:<br><br>- Bullet Manager: You'll have a bullet-manager to use like a irrlicht' scene manager.<br>- Full (bullet) rigid body implementation<br>- Constraint implementation<br>- Rigid Body Animator's in irrlicht style (on collide, on collision release,...)<br>- Soft Bodies support<br>- No memory leaks. You don't need to manage bullet's object memory. <br><br><a href="http://irrbp.googlecode.com/" class="postlink">irrBP HomePage</a><br><a href="http://irrbp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/" class="postlink">irrBP SVN</a><br><br>You can follow the project on the official topic in irrlicht forum <a href="http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39775" class="postlink">Here</a><br><br>I hope this can be helpful to irrlicht users.<br>I'm here to answer your questions...<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7018">Zurzaza</a> — Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:54 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
