<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/578" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-10-04T23:57:57+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/578</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-10-04T23:57:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-10-04T23:57:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2036#p2036</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2036#p2036"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 2.11 bug]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2036#p2036"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>After all the big changes to Bullet lately I thought it was about time I update to the latest version before I get too far behind. I came across a small bug though.<br><br>In btOptimizedBvh::~btOptimizedBvh() the delete should be an array delete.<br><br>delete[] m_contiguousNodes;<br><br><br>Also, can we get a getW() method in btQuadWord. I need it to deal with quaternions.<br><br>Other than that, this version is definitely more cleaned up than the last I used. 1.5 I think...<br><br>Ken D</div></blockquote>Just fixed the bug in deletion of m_contiguousNodes, it is in the Bullet 2.12 release. The getW() was added yesterday, so that's sorted too.<br><br>Thank a lot for the feedback.<br>Bullet 2.12 is just released today, and includes other fixes/improvements too.<br><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:57 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kend]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-10-04T23:01:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-10-04T23:01:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2035#p2035</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2035#p2035"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[2.11 bug]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2035#p2035"><![CDATA[
After all the big changes to Bullet lately I thought it was about time I update to the latest version before I get too far behind. I came across a small bug though.<br><br>In btOptimizedBvh::~btOptimizedBvh() the delete should be an array delete.<br><br>delete[] m_contiguousNodes;<br><br><br>Also, can we get a getW() method in btQuadWord. I need it to deal with quaternions.<br><br>Other than that, this version is definitely more cleaned up than the last I used. 1.5 I think...<br><br>Ken D<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=498">kend</a> — Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:01 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
