<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5678" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-11-03T00:28:44+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5678</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-11-03T00:28:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-11-03T00:28:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20771#p20771</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20771#p20771"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to use Bullet in a game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20771#p20771"><![CDATA[
It is easiest/most common to just add all objects at the start of a game. The acceleration structures and deactivation (sleeping) mechanism takes care of performance.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:28 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kunshou]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-09-21T16:35:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-09-21T16:35:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20214#p20214</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20214#p20214"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to use Bullet in a game]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20214#p20214"><![CDATA[
Hi!<br>I am new to Bullet. I want to use Bullet in a game for collision detection. And I am managing a very large scene with octree scene manager. I guess it's not a good idea that I add all the objects to Bullet in the begining of the game, since the objects far away would barely interact with the player and should be static. <br>Should I add the objects to bullet when the player can see and remove them when the player can't at the runtime????<br><br><br>thanks so much!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7105">kunshou</a> — Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
