<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5490" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-08-06T22:36:33+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5490</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-08-06T22:36:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-08-06T22:36:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19628#p19628</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19628#p19628"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Dynamica buffer size limit to 5MB?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19628#p19628"><![CDATA[
We should fix the memory limit indeed, can you file an issue at the Dynamica issue tracker at <a href="http://dynamica.googlecode.com" class="postlink">http://dynamica.googlecode.com</a>?<br><br>btBvhTriangleMeshShape query has log(n) performance indeed. The Dynamica plugin doesn't use it (for fixed/static objects) at the moment I think, Dynamica always uses btGImpactShape. This should be fixed too.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[alek314]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-08-06T01:56:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-08-06T01:56:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19611#p19611</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19611#p19611"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Dynamica buffer size limit to 5MB?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19611#p19611"><![CDATA[
hi,<br>I've notice the serializer buffer size of Dynamica is fix to 5MB, and Maya will crash when I try to export a scene big enough.<br>Here are some questions:<br><br>1.Dynamica use btGImpactMeshShape internally, does that imply a single btGImpactMeshShape should be limit to 5MB due to performance or orther reason?<br><br>2.How about btBvhTriangleMeshShape? It should have O(logN) performance and a 64MB btBvhTriangleMeshShape should be OK, am I correct?<br><br>thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6451">alek314</a> — Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:56 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
