<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5444" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-01-05T14:36:38+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5444</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dr.Shepherd]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-05T14:36:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-05T14:36:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21645#p21645</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21645#p21645"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21645#p21645"><![CDATA[
there is a search function on the code website<br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/bullet/source/browse/trunk/Demos/OpenGL/GlutStuff.h?r=2057" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/bullet/source/ ... f.h?r=2057</a><br><br>use it frequently<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7605">Dr.Shepherd</a> — Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dr.Shepherd]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-05T14:35:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-05T14:35:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21644#p21644</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21644#p21644"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21644#p21644"><![CDATA[
but the glutstuff.h is in the dir of /Demos/OpenGL/<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7605">Dr.Shepherd</a> — Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dr.Shepherd]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-05T14:25:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-05T14:25:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21643#p21643</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21643#p21643"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21643#p21643"><![CDATA[
you can find it on the document, don;t forget it. It is the most useful thing for us to learn bullet<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7605">Dr.Shepherd</a> — Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:25 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[thinhbk]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-23T01:29:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-23T01:29:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19476#p19476</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19476#p19476"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19476#p19476"><![CDATA[
Hi all,<br>I'm new with Bullet engine. This time, I am trying to build the CcdPhysicDemo example supported by Bullet Engine version 2.76.<br>I did succeed in linking to required library. However, I cannot fix the following errors due to missing files.<br><em class="text-italics"><br>GL_ShapeDrawer.h: No such file or directory<br>GLDebugFont.h: No such file or directory<br>GlutDemoApplication.h: No such file or directory<br>GlutStuff.h: No such file or directory</em><br><br>Can anyone help me to solve them out? Thanks in advance.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6919">thinhbk</a> — Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
