<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5432" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-07-24T14:03:47+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5432</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Deanus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-24T14:03:47+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-24T14:03:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19483#p19483</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19483#p19483"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to build readblend?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19483#p19483"><![CDATA[
Anyone, please, I'm desperate!!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6911">Deanus</a> — Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:03 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Deanus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-22T16:46:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-22T16:46:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19472#p19472</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19472#p19472"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to build readblend?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19472#p19472"><![CDATA[
ok,<br>I managed to build the library by opening the ReadBlend.vcproj and the ReadBlend.sln files in visual studio and building them... Now what are the names of the libraries that I should link my project to?<br><br>Tnks <br>Dean<br><br>ps. If I'm posting this in the wrong forum please let me know...<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6911">Deanus</a> — Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Deanus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-20T13:50:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-20T13:50:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19437#p19437</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19437#p19437"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to build readblend?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19437#p19437"><![CDATA[
Hi, I;ve just downloaded the Bullet physics library because I need ReadBlend...Now what?<br><br>I tried including the Readblend header files in my c++ prog. but I get a bunch of linker errors....  How do I build the library?<br><br>Tnks<br>Dean<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6911">Deanus</a> — Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
