<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5392" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-07-12T14:05:10+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5392</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[zjl19870808]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-12T14:05:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-12T14:05:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19335#p19335</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19335#p19335"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Render my demo in MFC Window]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19335#p19335"><![CDATA[
Hi , I am a student using BULLET, I found that the BULLET window is created by glut(OpenGl), now I want my Demo to show in the MFC window. I mean that I want my "boxes", my "cylinder" and my "constraint" in BULLET to show in MFC window.<br><br>PPS: I have added BULLET in a MFC project(a SDI project), I called MyDemo::clientMoveAndDisplay() and MyDemo::displayCallback in MyView::OnPaint(), MyDemo is a class inherited from DemoApplication in BULLET and MyView is a class inherited from CView in MFC. But I got an exception when the program ran into glutSwapBuffers() in funtion clientMoveAndDisplay() and displayCallback(). Then I delete glutSwapBuffers() and added SwapBuffers(dc) in OnPaint(). But the result is that I got nothing in my MFC window.<br><br>so, Is there anybody who can give me some advices, your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much! <br><br>Jet<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5860">zjl19870808</a> — Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
