<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5346" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-07-03T00:28:05+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5346</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[enjalot]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-03T00:28:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-03T00:28:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19225#p19225</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19225#p19225"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: OpenCL Particles in Blender Game Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19225#p19225"><![CDATA[
Hey Erwin,<br><br>The main code is Mac/Linux right now (I don't have windows at the moment), the Android stuff was just something I played around with at first.<br><br>Thanks for the links! I'll check out those branches, as well as the OgreKit soon!<br>Ian<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6850">enjalot</a> — Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-02T21:32:22+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-02T21:32:22+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19220#p19220</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19220#p19220"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: OpenCL Particles in Blender Game Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19220#p19220"><![CDATA[
Hi Enja,<br><br>That looks very cool. <a href="http://github.com/enjalot/EnjaParticles" class="postlink">http://github.com/enjalot/EnjaParticles</a> only mentions Android, or does it also work on Windows?<br><br>Yes, we are experimenting with GPU acceleration of Bullet through OpenCL cross-platform and DirectCompute. There is some OpenCL work in two branches (OpenCL and AmdGpuCloth), and we plan to move things to the trunk/public release.<br><br>We are also working on OgreKit: a cross-platform open source standalone replacement of BGE, using Ogre and Bullet, that can load .blend files.  It also uses CMake as build system.<br>It might be fun to integrate your OpenCL particles in there too. See <a href="http://gamekit.googlecode.com" class="postlink">http://gamekit.googlecode.com</a><br><br>Thanks!<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[enjalot]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-07-01T19:21:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-07-01T19:21:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19206#p19206</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19206#p19206"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[OpenCL Particles in Blender Game Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=19206#p19206"><![CDATA[
Hello all,<br><br>I'm in the early stages of adding OpenCL Particle systems to the Blender Game Engine:<br><a href="http://enja.org/2010/06/30/blender-game-engine-particles-in-the-mix/" class="postlink">http://enja.org/2010/06/30/blender-game ... n-the-mix/</a><br><br>This is my summer project for my Master's degree, and it should turn into thesis work. Right now I'm just getting past technical competence by getting opencl/opengl to interop in Blender and building with CMake. I'm going to look at Bullet's physics, and I read that work is being started on OpenCL acceleration for Bullet.<br><br>As I'm just jumping into the community I'm trying to reach out! Perhaps I can avoid duplicating work or be kept up with the latest developments. I appreciate any feedback or insights you share!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6850">enjalot</a> — Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
