<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/523" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-09-15T08:00:22+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/523</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DimEkm]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-09-15T08:00:22+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-09-15T08:00:22+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1734#p1734</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1734#p1734"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Slow Down with hinge.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1734#p1734"><![CDATA[
Sorry about this but I found a solution by my self.<br>Anyway it may help others or point a problem.<br>I added a new bool Property in the cilinder named "addedConstraint" so I can check If I had added a constraint before I add a new one again.<br>Now evrything works fine.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=845">DimEkm</a> — Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DimEkm]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-09-15T07:11:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-09-15T07:11:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1733#p1733</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1733#p1733"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Slow Down with hinge.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1733#p1733"><![CDATA[
Hi.<br>Sorry I don't have web space so I will try to explain the problem.<br>I have a static mesh cube and a rigid one cilinder. I took the python script named "constraint" from the demo "bullet_4x4_hinge_vehicle" and atached to the cilinder so the cillinder to stuckted on the cube. Then I gave to the cilinder a linear Angular velovity so it will turn in constant.<br>Evrything looks nice but if I leave the demo to run for some time looks like the frame rate starting to drop or the rotation of the cilinder loosing it's smouthness.<br><br>My english are bad sorry about this.<br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=845">DimEkm</a> — Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:11 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
