<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5214" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-06-07T21:42:35+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5214</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-07T21:42:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-07T21:42:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18879#p18879</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18879#p18879"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: [Request] Could Dynamica add shape name for each object?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18879#p18879"><![CDATA[
The Dynamica Maya source code is available from <a href="http://dynamica.googlecode.com" class="postlink">http://dynamica.googlecode.com</a><br><br>Have you tried adding shape name support yourself, and provide a patch?<br><br>Otherwise, please file an issue request in the issue tracker here: <a href="http://dynamica.googlecode.com" class="postlink">http://dynamica.googlecode.com</a><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[yaoyansi]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-07T11:07:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-07T11:07:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18864#p18864</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18864#p18864"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[[Request] Could Dynamica add shape name for each object?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18864#p18864"><![CDATA[
Hi, all<br>The motivation is, I want to export Maya scene to .bullet, and read .bullet in my application; then I want to export the position of each vertex in every frame to a geometry cache; Finally, I could import the geomtry cache into maya. <br>For example, maya scene contains Cube1 and Cube2. The transform node name and shape name of Cube1 are "pCube1" and  "pCubeShape1"; and "pCube2" and  "pCubeShape2" for Cube2.<br><br>Then the geometry cache can be written as:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>&lt;channel&gt; pCubeShape1 &lt;\channel&gt;&lt;size&gt; 8 &lt;\size&gt;&lt;floatVectorArray&gt;-6.9397 -3.4768 2.53117 // positions of vertex 6.9397 -3.4768 2.53117  -6.9397 3.4768 2.53117  6.9397 3.4768 0.621983  -6.9397 3.4768 -2.53117  6.9397 3.4768 -0.621983  -6.9397 -3.4768 -2.53117  6.9397 -3.4768 -2.53117  &lt;\floatVectorArray&gt;&lt;channel&gt; pCubeShape2 &lt;\channel&gt;&lt;size&gt; 8 &lt;\size&gt;&lt;floatVectorArray&gt;-3.38128 -2.11329 1.29456  3.38128 -2.11329 1.29456  -3.38128 2.11329 1.29456  3.38128 -0.142298 1.29456  -3.38128 2.11329 -1.29456  3.38128 -0.142298 -1.29456  -3.38128 -2.11329 -1.29456  3.38128 -2.11329 -1.29456  &lt;\floatVectorArray&gt;</code></pre></div>Maya uses the shape name to map the positions to mesh, that's why I need the name of the shape node. And I thinke the name of transform would be used in the future.<br><br>So, I hope .bullet could contain The transform node name and shape name of object.<br><br>P.S. I debug into the btCollisionShapeData, but I find the btCollisionShapeData::m_name is NULL. <br><br>Any suggestions?<br>Thank you.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=3020">yaoyansi</a> — Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
