<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5213" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-10-29T01:46:35+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5213</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[VicariousEnt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-10-29T01:46:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-10-29T01:46:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20691#p20691</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20691#p20691"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Can't export .bullet file, Cannot find procedure &quot;bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=20691#p20691"><![CDATA[
I ran into the same problem with the missing options file, but it does not prevent you from exporting. I think maybe yaoyansi is attempting to export by clicking the Square icon on the right of Export All and Export Selction in the file menu, which attempts to directly invoke the exporter options. If you just select the text portion of Export All or Export Selection you can select Bullet Physics as your file type and successfully export.<br><br>Also only the 2008 version of Dynamic installs to a 2.76 directory name instead of 2.77 like the other versions.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7272">VicariousEnt</a> — Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:46 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[yaoyansi]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-10T11:53:42+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-10T11:53:42+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18931#p18931</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18931#p18931"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Can't export .bullet file, Cannot find procedure &quot;bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18931#p18931"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>It looks like  "// Error: Cannot find procedure "bulletExportOptions" is likely because the <br>You should still be able to export a .bullet file, just ignore that error message.</div></blockquote>I'm sorry, but the brower windows can't be poped out because this error, so I can't set the path of the export file.<br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>Can you double check if exporting a selection in the .bullet file works (despite that error message)?</div></blockquote>Yes, it has the same error.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=3020">yaoyansi</a> — Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:53 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-07T21:43:42+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-07T21:43:42+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18880#p18880</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18880#p18880"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Can't export .bullet file, Cannot find procedure &quot;bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18880#p18880"><![CDATA[
By the way, the latest Dynamica plugins and source code is now moved to this repository:<br><br><a href="http://dynamica.googlecode.com" class="postlink">http://dynamica.googlecode.com</a><br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-07T21:37:45+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-07T21:37:45+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18878#p18878</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18878#p18878"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Can't export .bullet file, Cannot find procedure &quot;bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18878#p18878"><![CDATA[
It looks like  "// Error: Cannot find procedure "bulletExportOptions" is likely because the bulletExportOptions are not implemented yet. We should fix this.<br><br>You should still be able to export a .bullet file, just ignore that error message.<br><br>Can you double check if exporting a selection in the .bullet file works (despite that error message)?<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[yaoyansi]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-07T09:00:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-07T09:00:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18863#p18863</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18863#p18863"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Can't export .bullet file, Cannot find procedure &quot;bulletE...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18863#p18863"><![CDATA[
hi, all<br>I installed Dynamica2.76Maya2009(<a href="http://code.google.com/p/bullet/downloads/detail?name=Dynamica-2.76ForMaya2009_Win32.exe&amp;can=2&amp;q=" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/bullet/downloa ... e&amp;can=2&amp;q=</a>) ,  and create some objects(the scene is attached here <div class="inline-attachment"><dl class="file"><dt><span class="imageset icon_topic_attach"></span> <a class="postlink" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=480">test0_bullet_dynamic.rar</a></dt></dl></div>).<br>But I get an error "// Error: Cannot find procedure "bulletExportOptions". " when selecting the .bullet file type.<br><br>Then I install and Dynamica2.76forMaya2008(<a href="http://code.google.com/p/bullet/downloads/detail?name=Dynamica-2.76ForMaya2008_Win32.exe&amp;can=2&amp;q=" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/bullet/downloa ... e&amp;can=2&amp;q=</a>). It has the problem either.<br><br>Then I install maya2009 and Dynamica2.76Maya2009 on another machine, it still has the same problem.<br>So, could it had something wrong in the install package? Or, any other suggestions? <br>Thank you.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=3020">yaoyansi</a> — Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
