<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/512" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-09-10T11:18:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/512</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dirk Gregorius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-09-10T11:18:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-09-10T11:18:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1688#p1688</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1688#p1688"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Contrain Limits]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1688#p1688"><![CDATA[
I am working on this. Unfortunately I have a very tight shedule currently so I am working on weekends as well and have no time to implement this. I think you can expect it to come after the TGS...<br><br><br>HTH,<br>-Dirk<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14">Dirk Gregorius</a> — Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:18 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-09-08T17:04:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-09-08T17:04:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1685#p1685</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1685#p1685"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Contrain Limits]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1685#p1685"><![CDATA[
There is no constraint limits in Bullet yet, and therefore not in its Blender integration either. It is planned 'soon'.<br><br>Other improvements include character control (FPS style) and compounds and constraint editing inside Blender.<br><br>For any Bullet related issue, this is the right forum.<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[luke.titley]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-09-08T15:55:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-09-08T15:55:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1683#p1683</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1683#p1683"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Contrain Limits]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1683#p1683"><![CDATA[
Hi I posted on Blender forumn and got no responce. Can't seem to find any contact details for the dude who implemented bullet into blender.<br><br>Is it possible to set limits on joint contraints in the game side of blender ?<br>If so, how can it be done, or where can I find documentation for it?<br><br>Thanks in advance<br>Regards<br><br>Luke<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=819">luke.titley</a> — Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
