<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5056" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-05-03T02:48:57+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5056</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[iwg_eric]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-05-03T02:48:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-05-03T02:48:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23316#p23316</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23316#p23316"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Blender .bullet export: names of rigid bodies]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23316#p23316"><![CDATA[
Erwin answered this for me at <a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=6683&amp;p=23315#p23315" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... 315#p23315</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8107">iwg_eric</a> — Tue May 03, 2011 2:48 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[iwg_eric]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-05-01T20:06:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-05-01T20:06:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23298#p23298</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23298#p23298"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Blender .bullet export: names of rigid bodies]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23298#p23298"><![CDATA[
Sorry to reply to an old post, but I've been having a lot of problems figuring out which values to use for soft bodies to get them to react in my application the way they react in blender.  My hope was to create and setup the soft body in blender so that it reacts the way I like and then export it to a .bullet file so I could import it into my application and then see how the parameters are set up.  <br><br>I ran the script in blender to export the .bullet file, but I'm not sure where it puts the file.  Can you tell me how to get the file once it is exported from blender?<br><br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8107">iwg_eric</a> — Sun May 01, 2011 8:06 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-01T01:57:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-01T01:57:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18753#p18753</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18753#p18753"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Blender .bullet export: names of rigid bodies]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18753#p18753"><![CDATA[
It was previously not working, but the <a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&amp;t=5172" class="postlink">latest patch for Blender 2.49b</a> will export names of rigid bodies.<br><br>Here is a new precompiled Windows build of Blender 2.49b with .bullet export including names:<br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/bullet-physics-editor/downloads/list" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/bullet-physics ... loads/list</a><br><br>Thanks for the report,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[vano_by]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-05-06T09:19:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-05-06T09:19:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18477#p18477</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18477#p18477"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Blender .bullet export: names of rigid bodies]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18477#p18477"><![CDATA[
Hello. I exported .bullet file from Blender and tried to import this file into my app using BulletWorldImporter. Everything was ok except names of objects(rigid bodies). And I would like to know whether Blender exports names of rigid bodies to .bullet file or not.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6627">vano_by</a> — Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
