<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5013" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-06-01T01:22:33+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/5013</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-01T01:22:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-01T01:22:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18752#p18752</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18752#p18752"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet Dynamica for Maya 2011 x64?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18752#p18752"><![CDATA[
I guess this is also reported here: <a href="http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/issues/detail?id=3" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/issues/detail?id=3</a><br>You might want to as this question in a different forum with Mac OSX experts. Perhaps you can try <a href="http://www.idevgames.com/forum" class="postlink">http://www.idevgames.com/forum</a> ?<br><br><br>Hopefully we can provide some 32bit and 64bit Build for Snow Leopard 10.6.x for Maya 2011 in the future here<br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/dynamica" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/dynamica</a><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-05-08T03:38:23+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-05-08T03:38:23+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18493#p18493</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18493#p18493"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet Dynamica for Maya 2011 x64?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18493#p18493"><![CDATA[
Has anyone been able to compile Dynamica for 2011 on OS X? I'm getting a 'wrong architecture' error, and I'm wondering if it has something to do with the Mac version being 64-bit now. I'd love to post a Mac 2011 build for everyone, but I can't for the life of me figure out why it's the wrong architecture.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Sat May 08, 2010 3:38 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[spooky_paul]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-05-05T08:52:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-05-05T08:52:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18462#p18462</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18462#p18462"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet Dynamica for Maya 2011 x64?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18462#p18462"><![CDATA[
Thank you for the build.<br><br>I managed to install it and load it into Maya without a hitch.<br><br>When i select select the EfxToolsLumiere shelf i get an error "// Error: Object '0' not found."<br>Never the less I still can create rigid bodies but there is no .bullet under Export All/Export Selection.<br><br>Best,<br><br>Paul<br><br>LE: after I've restarted my box it the shelf error is gone and now the translators appear. I get an error "// Error: Cannot find procedure "bulletExportOptions". /" when selecting the .bullet file type. It exports the selection, but i haven't tested the file. It also messes up the FBX Collada exporter. Whenever I want to export using that translator it uses another one, namely the Collada Physics exporter.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4309">spooky_paul</a> — Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-05-03T04:29:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-05-03T04:29:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18436#p18436</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18436#p18436"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet Dynamica for Maya 2011 x64?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18436#p18436"><![CDATA[
Dynamica for Maya 2011 Windows x64 build is available for download here:<br><br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/downloads/list" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/downloads/list</a><br><br>Can you check if it works for you?<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon May 03, 2010 4:29 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[spooky_paul]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-04-26T10:50:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-04-26T10:50:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18363#p18363</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18363#p18363"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet Dynamica for Maya 2011 x64?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18363#p18363"><![CDATA[
Has anyone made a Dynamica build for Maya 2011 x64?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4309">spooky_paul</a> — Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
