<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4980" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-01-06T22:57:17+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4980</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[GameOn]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-01-06T22:57:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-01-06T22:57:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21663#p21663</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21663#p21663"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet Physics in MinGW]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21663#p21663"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Still, if possible it is better to switch to Microsoft Visual Studio under Windows.</div></blockquote>why ?<br><br>I've never used visual C++ myself.<br><br>I've heard vc++ had some better debugin options... but so far codeblock's debugger satisfied me.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7571">GameOn</a> — Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:57 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-05-19T06:38:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-05-19T06:38:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18606#p18606</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18606#p18606"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet Physics in MinGW]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18606#p18606"><![CDATA[
Bullet provides cmake support, and cmake can generate Code Blocks project files.<br><br>Still, if possible it is better to switch to Microsoft Visual Studio under Windows.<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed May 19, 2010 6:38 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Edimartin]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-04-15T19:00:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-04-15T19:00:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18260#p18260</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18260#p18260"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet Physics in MinGW]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18260#p18260"><![CDATA[
Hi. I need create one physics program using some physics engine.<br><br>Where can I get the bullet for MinGW (I use the Code Blocks). I have get de download but there is just the Visual C archives.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6561">Edimartin</a> — Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
