<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4783" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-06-09T15:45:06+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4783</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-07T23:12:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-07T23:12:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18883#p18883</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18883#p18883"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: btStaticPlaneShape in Houdini-Bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18883#p18883"><![CDATA[
Ground plane now works in the houdini plugin. I realized I was trying to circumvent how bullet shapes were being created via the plugin, and it was really easy to implement when I wasn't trying to redo all of the work myself.<br><br>You can get a version of the bullet solver with groundplane support, as well as substeps(done by Seth Holladay), at <a href="http://www.gitorious.org/bullet-physics-solver/rydalch-bullet-physics-solver" class="postlink">http://www.gitorious.org/bullet-physics ... ics-solver</a>.<br><br>Thanks for the help!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-03T07:01:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-03T07:01:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18807#p18807</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18807#p18807"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: btStaticPlaneShape in Houdini-Bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18807#p18807"><![CDATA[
Sweet! I'll keep at it, and post here.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-01T02:02:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-06-01T02:02:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18755#p18755</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18755#p18755"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: btStaticPlaneShape in Houdini-Bullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=18755#p18755"><![CDATA[
It should work. You can try setting the world transform of the rigid body directly before adding it to the world:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>btRigidBody* groundRigidBody = new btRigidBody(groundRigidBodyCI);btTransform tr; tr.setIdenty(); // set your own transform heregroundRigidBody-&gt;setWorldTransform(tr);state-&gt;m_dynamicsWorld-&gt;addRigidBody(groundRigidBody);</code></pre></div>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-06-09T15:45:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-02-26T02:00:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17642#p17642</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17642#p17642"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[btStaticPlaneShape in Houdini-Bullet *UPDATE - Done!*]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17642#p17642"><![CDATA[
I'm trying to get btStaticPlaneShape to work with the Houdini plugin. I've got it working at origin, but I can't move or rotate it. Is this even possible? To get it working, I'm using setEuler() to change the XYZ rotation settings from Houdini into Quaternions (variable 'qtn'), and passing that into the ground's btTransform. Does this look right?<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>btDefaultMotionState* groundMotionState = new btDefaultMotionState( btTransform(qtn),btVector3(0,-1,0)));btRigidBody::btRigidBodyConstructionInfo groundRigidBodyCI(0,groundMotionState,groundShape,btVector3(0,1,0));btRigidBody* groundRigidBody = new btRigidBody(groundRigidBodyCI);state-&gt;m_dynamicsWorld-&gt;addRigidBody(groundRigidBody);</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
