<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/464" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-08-13T23:00:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/464</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[LottiFurmann]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-13T23:00:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-13T23:00:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1510#p1510</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1510#p1510"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[I I have found great software store, low prices]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1510#p1510"><![CDATA[
Hi!<br>I I have found great software store - <a href="http://www.masterbell.net" class="postlink">www.masterbell.net</a><br>Full version software at the best possible prices - 90% OFF !<br>6000+ titles of popular pc &amp; mac software! <br><br>TOP software list: <br><br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=4181" class="postlink">Adobe Creative Suite Premium Edition 2.0 for Mac</a> (6 cds) - $65<br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=2916" class="postlink">Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5</a> - $50<br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=6186" class="postlink">Adobe All 21in1 2.0</a> (complete suite of Adobe products on one DVD) - $99 <br><br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=7209" class="postlink">Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007</a> - $45<br><br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=7179" class="postlink">ArchiCAD 10 International</a> - $45<br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=99" class="postlink">ArchiCAD 1500 Extra Libraries</a> - $25 <br><br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=5065" class="postlink">Macromedia Flash Professional 8.0</a> - $40<br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=5370" class="postlink">Macromedia Studio 8.0</a> (2 cd) - $55 <br><br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=5306" class="postlink">Roxio Toast 7 For Mac</a> - $25<br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=price&amp;catid=16" class="postlink">Full list of Macintosh software..</a><br><br><a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=desc&amp;progid=5251" class="postlink">Quicken Premier Home and Business 2006</a> - $40 <br><br>...and much more! <a href="http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=price" class="postlink">See the full Oem Software list http://www.masterbell.net/index.php?target=price</a><br><br>Huge Selection Of The Most Popular Software Titles At The Guaranteed Best Price!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=724">LottiFurmann</a> — Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:00 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
