<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4631" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-02-03T02:57:43+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4631</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-02-03T02:57:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-02-03T02:57:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17280#p17280</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17280#p17280"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Dynamica Maya 2010 OS X compile issues]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17280#p17280"><![CDATA[
It worked! The first time, I got some weird message (I had to leave, and didn't save it - sorry 'bout that), but I came back and tried it again. I think I had the build type on Release; it worked for me on Debug. Weird.<br><br>Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-02-02T06:39:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-02-02T06:39:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17267#p17267</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17267#p17267"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Dynamica Maya 2010 OS X compile issues]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17267#p17267"><![CDATA[
Same problem here, I tried the Makefile.mac and cmake and couldn't get it to work.<br><br>I created a XCode project (from helloWorldCmd.xcodeproj) and it works well, see Bullet/Extras/MayaPlugin/BulletMayaPlugin.xcodeproj. I uploaded a precompiled version for Mac OSX, Maya 2010 in google code.<br><br>Can you check if you can get the Xcode project to compile? The result should be in the build/Release (or Debug) folder.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-01-27T06:36:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-01-27T06:36:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17195#p17195</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17195#p17195"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Dynamica Maya 2010 OS X compile issues]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17195#p17195"><![CDATA[
Ah, I think I figured it out. I've got Xcode 3.2, and OS X 10.6.2 installed, and it looks like I have to have Xcode 2.4 to compile Maya plugins. Does this look correct to anyone? Is there a workaround, or do I need to get the older dev tools working in Snow Leopard?<br><br>As a side question, should I be trying to get help in the Bullet Google Code issues page rather than here?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-01-22T17:15:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-01-22T17:15:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17145#p17145</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17145#p17145"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Dynamica Maya 2010 OS X compile issues]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17145#p17145"><![CDATA[
I was finally able to get the plugin to compile, but the last lines of the make show this problem:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>ld: warning: in pluginMain.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in colladaExport.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in rigidBodyNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in rigidBodyArrayNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in collisionShapeNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in solver.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in bt_solver.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in dSolverNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in dSolverCmd.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in dRigidBodyCmd.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in dRigidBodyArrayCmd.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in pdbIO.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in drawUtils.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/dHingeConstraintCmd.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/dSliderConstraintCmd.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/hingeConstraintNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/sixdofConstraintNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/dNailConstraintCmd.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/dsixdofConstraintCmd.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/nailConstraintNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in constraint/sliderConstraintNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in /Applications/Autodesk/maya2010/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS/libOpenMaya.dylib, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in /Applications/Autodesk/maya2010/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS/libFoundation.dylib, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in /Applications/Autodesk/maya2010/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS/libOpenMayaUI.dylib, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in /Applications/Autodesk/maya2010/Maya.app/Contents/MacOS/libOpenMayaFX.dylib, file is not of required architecture</code></pre></div>And when I load the plugin in maya, I get a 'wrong version of maya' error message. I've change all of the Makefile references to 2009 to 2010, but I'm not sure how else I can go about fixing this. Anyone know of how to get the .o files in the correct architecture? Has anyone had any luck with Dynamica and Maya 2010?<br><br>thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:15 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
