<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/462" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-08-14T12:25:14+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/462</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-14T12:25:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-14T12:25:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1515#p1515</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1515#p1515"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How can I avoid missing collisions for fast moving objects?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1515#p1515"><![CDATA[
Player Control and some CCD are planned for next Blender release.<br>Until then, it's best to make the player big enough and make it move not too fast.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[tostlame]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-13T16:36:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-13T16:36:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1508#p1508</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1508#p1508"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How can I avoid missing collisions for fast moving objects?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1508#p1508"><![CDATA[
Hello Erwin,<br><br>I read this on wiki:<br><br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Collision_Detection_and_Physics_FAQ" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... hysics_FAQ</a><br><br>in other word<br>How can I avoid missing collisions for fast moving objects in Blender? <br><br>the CCD techincs is possible in blender, or what is the best methods in Beldner GE?<br><br>I like to use collide detection for player object+camera , but i havent cucces right result when the player moving fast.<br><br>Thank you,<br><br>tL<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=624">tostlame</a> — Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
