<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/458" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-09-06T01:50:59+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/458</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[feltstone]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-12T20:33:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-12T20:33:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1504#p1504</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1504#p1504"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet 1.9 released, includes Quake BSP Physics Viewer]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1504#p1504"><![CDATA[
Hi Erwin,<br><br>Just a few things I am noticing with this release.  One--it is running rock solid stable.  It is incredible!  I am blown away.<br><br>I did notice a couple of things...<br><br>The GetAppliedImpulse logic seems to have disappeared.  I had to add in this line:<br><br>m_appliedImpulse+=impulse;<br><br>to the Point2PointConstraint.cpp and HingeConstraint.cpp files.<br><br>There were a few other little compiler specific things I had to change but were easily fixed.  Some declarations and missing functions necessary to compile.  If you would be interested in a list of what I had to do to compile with Blender, let me know.  They were all very small things and might just be specific to my platform and compiler.<br><br>Otherwise, thanks for all the work you do on this project!  Absolutely incredible.  I'll be posting some "unofficial" Blender animations as well as some tutorials on constraints that work with 2.42.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>feltstone<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=657">feltstone</a> — Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:33 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-09-06T01:50:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-12T00:44:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1498#p1498</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1498#p1498"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet 1.9 released, includes Quake BSP Physics Viewer]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1498#p1498"><![CDATA[
Bullet 1.9 Physics Library include Quake BSP Physics Viewer<br><br>* Import Quake .bsp and convert into static convex objects and interact by throwing boxes<br>* Cmake cross platform buildsystem including projectfile autogeneration<br>* Per triangle materials for triangle meshes<br>* Improved Continuous Collision Detection for Compound and non-convex meshes<br>* MacOS X Universal Binary demos through Xcode (CMake generated)<br>And<br>* Compound Collision Shapes (initial version, not optimized) <br>* New MacOS-X (i386) precompiled COLLADA physics viewer <br>* StaticPlaneShape emulates an infinite plane using GJK <br>* ParallelIslandDispatcher,ParallelPhysicsEnvironment <br>* Generic6DofConstraint <br><br><br>Collada Physics Viewer 0.7 (ColladaDemo) , using COLLADA-DOM: <br><br>* Support for COLLADA import/export of compound shapes (more then one collision shape) <br>* Support for COLLADA import/export of generic D6 constraints (no limits/motors) <br>* &lt;mesh&gt;, &lt;convex_mesh&gt; support <br><br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Download" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... e=Download</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:44 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
