<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/447" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-08-08T23:02:48+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/447</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[feltstone]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-08T23:02:48+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-08T23:02:48+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1479#p1479</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1479#p1479"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[little fix with AxisSweep3 constructor]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1479#p1479"><![CDATA[
FYI, I fixed my initial crashing problem by altering the AxisSweep3 constructor as follows:<br><br>broadphase = new AxisSweep3(worldMin,worldMax, 32766);<br><br>The handles were maxing out at 1024 through a default parameter.  I'm not sure if 32766 is the best number but I just wanted to try it to see if it worked.  Still getting some crashes sometimes when the simulation finishes but at least the sim starts now.<br><br>feltstone<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=657">feltstone</a> — Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:02 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[feltstone]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-02T16:29:55+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-02T16:29:55+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1446#p1446</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1446#p1446"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[(possible bug) &amp; breaking constraints example]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1446#p1446"><![CDATA[
Hi All,<br><br>I'm new to this forum and new to Blender and ContinuousPhysics so please let me know if I'm posting in the wrong place or what not.<br><br>I wanted to share an example of breaking constraints that I've been working on.  Here is one of my latest renderings (about a 12 MB download):<br><br><a href="http://www.feltstone.com/0001_0580.avi" class="postlink">http://www.feltstone.com/0001_0580.avi</a><br><br>It is of a sphere crashing down on a collection of cubes that are all tied together with constraints.  The forces then break the constraints and the cubes go flying.  In this animation you can see some of the cubes sticking together still.  The physics are amazing.  The cubes still holding together still bounce together and everything.<br><br>Here is a zip file of multiple .blend files as examples:<br><br><a href="http://www.feltstone.com/constraint_break_examples.zip" class="postlink">http://www.feltstone.com/constraint_break_examples.zip</a><br><br>It isn't documented yet and still pretty rough.  The file "smashy_smashing_not_working.blend" is one I've had trouble getting to work if anyone wants to take a look at that one.<br><br>Apparently I altered my original .blend file that goes with the above rendered animation.  Here is one close to that one with the physics already rendered to IPO paths if anyone is interested: (18 MB download):<br><br><a href="http://www.feltstone.com/smashy_smashy_rendered_paths.zip" class="postlink">http://www.feltstone.com/smashy_smashy_ ... _paths.zip</a><br><br>Let me know of any questions and hopefully this will be of use to someone.  I'm loving this stuff and excited to get involved more.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>feltstone<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=657">feltstone</a> — Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
