<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4442" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-12-13T21:59:46+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4442</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[whiplash]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-12-13T21:59:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-12-13T21:59:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16508#p16508</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16508#p16508"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet and Ogre3D skeletal models]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16508#p16508"><![CDATA[
What I need to know for solution of my problem?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6061">whiplash</a> — Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[whiplash]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-12-13T15:50:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-12-13T15:50:06+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16503#p16503</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16503#p16503"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet and Ogre3D skeletal models]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16503#p16503"><![CDATA[
Hi 2 all!<br><br>I need help! I have added in the scene robot model (robot.mesh). On pressing of the left key of the mouse the ball takes off. How to me to move the robot at hit to it a ball (depending on a hit place)?<br><br>P.S. Please, give an example a pseudo-code and bullet's classes which need to be used. Thanx.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6061">whiplash</a> — Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
