<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4390" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2010-01-25T16:14:08+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4390</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-01-22T17:17:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2010-01-22T17:17:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17146#p17146</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17146#p17146"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Problem with BulletSolver for Houdini]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=17146#p17146"><![CDATA[
*SOLVED*<br><br>There was something wrong with the version of bullet I was using(2.73) for some reason. Works with Bullet-2.75, and on linux, I changed the build script to:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>BULLET_INC=/usr/local/lib/hcustom -g -I $BULLET_INC -lLinearMath -lBulletDynamics -lBulletCollision -L$BULLET_INC SIM_SolverBullet.cpp</code></pre></div>I ran the build script after doing a make/make install of bullet-2.75.<br><br>And on OS X:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>hcustom -g -lBulletDynamics -lBulletCollision -lBulletSoftBody -lLinearMath SIM_SolverBullet.cpp</code></pre></div>hcustom was able to find the bullet libraries just fine on the mac.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goldleaf]]></name></author>
		<updated>2010-01-25T16:14:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-12-04T09:26:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16358#p16358</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16358#p16358"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[*SOLVED* Problem with BulletSolver for Houdini]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16358#p16358"><![CDATA[
I've posted this on the odForce forums, but I wanted to put it here too, in case someone has an idea of what might be the problem. I've compiled Bullet (apparently as all of the .h and .a files appear), and I've supposedly compiled the plugin as well using the compile .sh script below:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>BULLET_INC=/home/chris/tools/bullet/bullet-read-only/src/BULLET_LIB=/usr/local/lib/hcustom -g -e -I $BULLET_INC -L $BULLET_LIB SIM_SolverBullet.cpp</code></pre></div>I don't see any compile errors after the compile, which places the plugin automatically in the dso folder, but when I run Houdini, I get the following:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>sandboxB:~/tools/bullet/SIM_SolverBullet-0.11_vanaarde/src&gt; Houdini DSO - error on '/home/chris/houdini10.0/dso/SIM_SolverBullet.so'        /home/chris/houdini10.0/dso/SIM_SolverBullet.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK16btCollisionShape17getBoundingSphereER9btVector3Rf</code></pre></div>I know it's hard to troubleshoot these things, but does anyone have an idea of what could be going on?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5957">goldleaf</a> — Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:26 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
