<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/434" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-25T19:49:03+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/434</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[lepalom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-25T19:49:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-25T19:49:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1399#p1399</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1399#p1399"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[EPAPenDepthDemo]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1399#p1399"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Some optional files, including the EPA penetration files have been moved to Extras folder. There is another penetration depth estimation, which is default (MinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver).</div></blockquote>Ok, so I have to understand that this example doesn't work with the new default penetration depth estimation, no?<br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>That's why the example has been disabled for now. It might be re-enabled, as an 'extra' example in a future release.</div></blockquote><br>Ok, so I will wait till the new example.<br><br>Thank's,<br><br>Leo<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=650">lepalom</a> — Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:49 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-25T15:40:58+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-25T15:40:58+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1387#p1387</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1387#p1387"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[EPAPenDepthDemo]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1387#p1387"><![CDATA[
Some optional files, including the EPA penetration files have been moved to Extras folder. There is another penetration depth estimation, which is default (MinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver).<br><br>That's why the example has been disabled for now. It might be re-enabled, as an 'extra' example in a future release.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[lepalom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-25T15:31:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-25T15:31:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1386#p1386</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1386#p1386"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[EPAPenDepthDemo]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1386#p1386"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I have modified the Jamfile to include the Demo EPAPenDepthDemo. However I have found that the Demo doesn't compile:<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:43:44: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaCommon.h: No such file or directory<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:44:44: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaVertex.h: No such file or directory<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:45:46: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaHalfEdge.h: No such file or directory<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:46:42: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaFace.h: No such file or directory<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:47:48: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaPolyhedron.h: No such file or directory<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:48:38: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/Epa.h: No such file or directory<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:50:60: error: NarrowPhaseCollision/EpaPenetrationDepthSolver.h: No such file or directory<br>Demos/EPAPenDepthDemo/EpaPenDepthDemo.cpp:51: error: 'EpaPenetrationDepthSolver' does not name a type<br><br>Also, I have seen that this fiels were in the 1.6a version but not in the 1.7 neither 1.8. So,<br><br>there's no penetration depth test?<br>this example will never works?<br><br>Thank's in advance and for this great library,<br><br>Best regards,<br><br>Leo<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=650">lepalom</a> — Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:31 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
