<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/433" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-09-06T01:51:13+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/433</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-05T07:46:15+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-05T07:46:15+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1453#p1453</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1453#p1453"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet 1.8 source code release, Compound Collision Objects]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1453#p1453"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>A quick question about the compound collision objects:<br><br>As far as I can see these will be fully shareable just like any other bullet shape. Am I correct in this assumption? I just had a bad awakening using a different Physics Engine where compound shapes cannot be shared (whilst all others can).</div></blockquote>Indeed, CompoundShape can be shared.<br>A compound-sharing example is available CcdPhysicsDemo, if you enable 'compound'.<br><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:46 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Eltharyon]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-08-04T14:10:19+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-08-04T14:10:19+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1452#p1452</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1452#p1452"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet 1.8 source code release, Compound Collision Objects]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1452#p1452"><![CDATA[
A quick question about the compound collision objects:<br><br>As far as I can see these will be fully shareable just like any other bullet shape. Am I correct in this assumption? I just had a bad awakening using a different Physics Engine where compound shapes cannot be shared (whilst all others can).<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=575">Eltharyon</a> — Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-09-06T01:51:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-25T01:22:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1382#p1382</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1382#p1382"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet 1.8 source code release, Compound Collision Objects]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1382#p1382"><![CDATA[
A new source code drop is available:<ul><li>* Compound Collision Shapes (initial version, not optimized)<br>* New MacOS-X (i386) precompiled COLLADA physics viewer<br>* StaticPlaneShape emulates an infinite plane using GJK<br>* ParallelIslandDispatcher,ParallelPhysicsEnvironment<br>* Generic6DofConstraint</li></ul>Collada Physics Viewer 0.7 (ColladaDemo) , using COLLADA-DOM:<ul><li>* Support for COLLADA import/export of compound shapes (more then one collision shape)<br>* Support for COLLADA import/export of generic D6 constraints (no limits/motors)<br>* &lt;mesh&gt;, &lt;convex_mesh&gt; support</li></ul><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Download" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... e=Download</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:22 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
