<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4312" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-11-21T22:32:00+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4312</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Verbo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-11-21T22:32:00+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-11-21T22:32:00+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16199#p16199</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16199#p16199"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: how to destroy]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16199#p16199"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>Well, what is usually done is simply to call <strong class="text-strong">removeCollisionObject </strong>on your <strong class="text-strong">btDiscreteDynamicsWorld</strong> instance to remove the <strong class="text-strong">btRigidBody </strong>pointer from the physic world, and then to delete this <strong class="text-strong">btRigidBody </strong>pointer.<br><br>That`s what I do in my integration of bullet.<br><br>Also, take a look at the bullet demos,  you will see plenty of example to help you figure those details.<br><br>Verbo<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5116">Verbo</a> — Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[gnovosel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-11-18T23:25:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-11-18T23:25:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16134#p16134</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16134#p16134"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: how to destroy]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16134#p16134"><![CDATA[
Anybody?<br><br>Thank you<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5778">gnovosel</a> — Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[gnovosel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-11-12T23:29:45+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-11-12T23:29:45+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16022#p16022</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16022#p16022"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[how to destroy]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16022#p16022"><![CDATA[
Hi.<br><br>I'm trying to destroy (delete, remove from the world) dynamic body. How to do that?<br>(I tried RigidBody.destroy(), but it doesn't do the trick)<br><br>Thank you.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5778">gnovosel</a> — Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
