<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/430" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-27T17:29:11+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/430</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-27T17:29:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-27T17:29:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1426#p1426</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1426#p1426"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Questions about object type, Show Framerate, lattice deform]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1426#p1426"><![CDATA[
Thanks for the feedback.<br><br>Please check out the physics tips:<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Physics_Tips" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... ysics_Tips</a><br><br>You need to set the bounds type (sphere)<br><br>There is no lattice or other deformable tech in the game engine at the moment.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Steve F]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-21T01:16:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-21T01:16:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1355#p1355</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1355#p1355"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Questions about object type, Show Framerate, lattice deform]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1355#p1355"><![CDATA[
Much appreciation to all who made this.<br><br>I noticed my mesh sphere rolls on its faces. Low poly means it jumps a lot. Is there a way to have low poly mesh sphere but physics object is perfect sphere for good rolling?<br><br>On the 'Show Framerate and Profile' I usually see Overhead from 30-80% depending on the scene. Is this the same as 'Idle Time' or is there something actually going on during that time. Can I add Python logic code and expect it to use up the Overhead time?<br><br>On the modeling tools I learned how to add a lattice and deform an object. Can this be done in the game engine? Will deforming the lattice change the shape of the mesh its linked to?<br><br>Thanks, Steve<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=231">Steve F</a> — Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:16 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
