<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4273" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-12-25T09:44:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4273</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[tony17]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-12-25T09:44:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-12-25T09:44:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16672#p16672</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16672#p16672"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Cargame, questions for Rodent Race]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=16672#p16672"><![CDATA[
Hi, your proyect looks great, I'm working in a project too in my university. This is the post <a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&amp;t=4494" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... =17&amp;t=4494</a>.<br><br>I have questions for you.<br><br>You use btRaycastVehicle? I use it, but when the car go fast and collides with a ramp, sometimes lost control.<br><br>You detect when the vehicle it's in the air for do a "limit" for the physics?<br><br>Thanks.<br>Tony.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5628">tony17</a> — Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:44 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[keely]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-11-03T02:13:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-11-03T02:13:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15852#p15852</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15852#p15852"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Cargame]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15852#p15852"><![CDATA[
I'm doing a freeware cargame as a school project with Java / OpenGL / JBullet<br><br><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFV51ZSFCg" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFV51ZSFCg</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5483">keely</a> — Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:13 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
