<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4247" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-11-08T22:57:45+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/4247</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sparkprime]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-11-08T22:57:45+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-11-08T22:57:45+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15967#p15967</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15967#p15967"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15967#p15967"><![CDATA[
The documentation is pretty weak.  Your best option is to read the source code and study the examples to see how to use certain features.  Sometimes you just have to ask specific questions on the forum or IRC.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2472">sparkprime</a> — Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[gnovosel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-11-05T16:57:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-11-05T16:57:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15920#p15920</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15920#p15920"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15920#p15920"><![CDATA[
Anyone?<br><br>Thank you in advance.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5778">gnovosel</a> — Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[gnovosel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-10-30T18:44:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-10-30T18:44:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15829#p15829</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15829#p15829"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15829#p15829"><![CDATA[
I have read user manual (<a href="http://bulletphysics.com/Bullet/BulletPhysics2.74_2.htm" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.com/Bullet/BulletPhysics2.74_2.htm</a>).<br>It's good overview (40 pages), but it's somewhat short to replace need for reference.<br><br>I'm trying to find information for specific classes and methods, e.g. RigidBody.setSleepingThresholds().<br>If I'm interested in some method (because of it's name), I often can't guess what are some arguments supposed to do and what is their scaling factor (e.g. is time in ms or s, and such).<br><br>I was hoping there is some more detailed reference then <a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet/BulletFull/index.html" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet ... index.html</a>.<br>Something more in style of javadoc, or sgi stl reference or python reference or... Something with few lines of explanation of each method and class. Something with little more information then<br>----------------<br>void btRigidBody::setSleepingThresholds  (  btScalar    linear,<br>btScalar  angular <br>) [inline]<br><br>Definition at line 265 of file btRigidBody.h.<br>----------------<br><br>So I was just wondering if there is some more detailed documentation. I'll manage even if there is no such thing, but I'd feel stupid to waste time guessing and trying what something does if there exists better documentation.<br><br>Thank you,<br> Goran.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5778">gnovosel</a> — Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:44 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-10-30T01:17:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-10-30T01:17:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15811#p15811</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15811#p15811"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15811#p15811"><![CDATA[
Have you checked the Bullet User Manual?<br><a href="http://bulletphysics.org/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php/Bullet_User_Manual_and_API_documentation" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/mediawiki-1.5. ... umentation</a><br><br>What specific part of documentation is missing?<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:17 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[gnovosel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-10-28T10:11:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-10-28T10:11:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15772#p15772</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15772#p15772"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15772#p15772"><![CDATA[
Hi.<br><br>This is my first post, so I hope I put it in adequate part of forum.<br><br>For few days I have played a little with JBullet.<br>I'm planing on using Bullet for providing environment and simulation purpose in reinforcement learning task.<br><br>I'm slowly getting hung of Bullet, but I'm having problems with finding documentation for it.<br>I've downloaded "bullet-2.73-reference.zip", but it isn't useful, it only links to implementation, without further explanation what some method or class does.<br><br>So, is there some good documentation for Bullet?<br><br>Thank you in advance,<br> Goran.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5778">gnovosel</a> — Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
