<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/419" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-16T20:09:46+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/419</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-16T20:09:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-16T20:09:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1330#p1330</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1330#p1330"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Overwriting the entry]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1330#p1330"><![CDATA[
please use version numbers, and refer to the latest version.<br><br>Unfortunately people cannot delete files themselves, that's why you can just add a version to it and upload new files with new names. I manually deleted the file this time.<br><br>Please use sstunts-0.1.zip (etc) next time.<br><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:09 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pildanovak]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-16T08:56:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-16T08:56:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1329#p1329</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1329#p1329"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Overwriting the entry]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1329#p1329"><![CDATA[
I accidentaly uploaded wrong file in the PSP contest entries directory - Erwin, please could you delete it? I wasn't succesfull in rewriting it.<br><br>I uploaded the file on my site instead(windows version):<br><br><a href="http://plant.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/sstunts.zip" class="postlink">http://plant.ffa.vutbr.cz/~novak/dwnflz/sstunts.zip</a><br><br>my elysiun post:<br><a href="http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72201" class="postlink">http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72201</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=34">pildanovak</a> — Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:56 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
