<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/418" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-29T01:50:25+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/418</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bmud]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-29T01:50:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-29T01:50:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1431#p1431</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1431#p1431"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bug: Objects w/ Mats. and Near Sens.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1431#p1431"><![CDATA[
I'd like to know how that game is coming along, good sir. I don't care that we're competing, really. I'd like to work together if at all possible.<br><br>I was having similar problems this morning. the post is here:<br><a href="http://continuousphysics.com/Bullet/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=442" class="postlink">http://continuousphysics.com/Bullet/php ... .php?t=442</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=564">bmud</a> — Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pHalanx]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-18T03:40:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-18T03:40:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1338#p1338</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1338#p1338"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bug: Objects w/ Mats. and Near Sens.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1338#p1338"><![CDATA[
oh, also, object "B" is a dynamic object, it does not matter wether it is ridgid-body or not.<br><br>If you could figure it out Erwin, then I would be greatly indebted.<br><br>Peace<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=634">pHalanx</a> — Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:40 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pHalanx]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-16T23:51:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-16T23:51:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1333#p1333</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1333#p1333"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bug: Objects w/ Mats. and Near Sens.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1333#p1333"><![CDATA[
Hey Erwin,<br><br>Here is a simple .blend demonstrating the bug: <a href="http://www.savefile.com/files/2252086" class="postlink">Blender Bug</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=634">pHalanx</a> — Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pHalanx]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-16T03:53:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-16T03:53:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1325#p1325</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1325#p1325"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bug: Objects w/ Mats. and Near Sens.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1325#p1325"><![CDATA[
Hello Erwin,<br>I was working on my little marble "game" and came across a certain situation, although I have not yet been able to test it on a simple blend.<br><br>An object ("A") has a material ("m") which is used to register a touch, or even a collision with M set to "m", sensor on another object ("B"). If a near sensor is applied to object "A", then object "B" does not register the "m" with the either sensors.<br><br>A side note: The near sensor on A does not have to connect to anything.<br><br>Peace<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=634">pHalanx</a> — Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:53 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
