<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/408" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-09T15:31:49+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/408</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-09T15:31:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-09T15:31:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1304#p1304</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1304#p1304"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[A couple of questions]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1304#p1304"><![CDATA[
Ah, thanks Proctoid!<br>I'd actually been trying that and it wasn't working, but in a sudden flash of insight (which for whatever reason came after reading your post), I tried to set the body's gravity <em class="text-italics">after</em> I added it to the ccd environment and that worked.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:31 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Proctoid]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-09T13:30:54+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-09T13:30:54+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1303#p1303</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1303#p1303"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[A couple of questions]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1303#p1303"><![CDATA[
you can set individual gravities for rigid body collision objects and so create any shape of game world - i have objects within a huge sphere that works great... the following code would give a balloon like gravity effect to a physics body in a normal flat 3d world where +y is up. (you will have to fiddle with the value depending on mass of objects etc to get the  effects you are after)<br><br>SimdVector3grav = SimdVector3( 0, 0.0001, 0 );<br>pCcdPhysicsController-&gt;GetRigidBody()-&gt;setGravity( grav );<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=479">Proctoid</a> — Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:30 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-08T09:02:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-08T09:02:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1297#p1297</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1297#p1297"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[A couple of questions]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1297#p1297"><![CDATA[
Just a few questions (as always!). I'm having trouble finding out how to have an object ignore gravity in a general gravity environment (e.g I wanted some balloons floating around, but boxes banging around on the ground) - can anyone point me to where that can be done? CcdConstructionInfo's m_gravity doesn't seem to do much.<br><br>Also having some troubles looking into having one object be affected by a collision, but not the other (e.g a spectator camera in the scene - I don't want it to go through stuff, but objects about the place shouldn't be affected by the camera). Again, can anyone give me pointers for this?<br><br>Thanks in advance (I'll keep looking into this myself - but it'd be quicker if someone could give me a pointer).<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:02 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
