<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/407" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-17T20:15:11+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/407</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bmud]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-17T20:15:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-17T20:15:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1337#p1337</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1337#p1337"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ozone Force Comments]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1337#p1337"><![CDATA[
No. You can use both common key configurations WASD and the up/down/left/right arrows. That's how I played the game myself for ages. I just decided it'd be cool to refine the code and while I'm at it, also add the ability to use a joystick. I just happen to have a playstation to USB adapter.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=564">bmud</a> — Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:15 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-14T14:47:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-14T14:47:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1320#p1320</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1320#p1320"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ozone Force Comments]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1320#p1320"><![CDATA[
that is a really cool video. So does it require a Playstation controller?<br><br>You will reach more people on Elysiun game forum. Add also your direct Wiki link there:<br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php?title=Ozone_Forces" class="postlink">http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... one_Forces</a><br><br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:47 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bmud]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-08T06:31:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-08T06:31:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1296#p1296</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1296#p1296"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ozone Force Comments]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1296#p1296"><![CDATA[
Hi. Bmud here. I'm the dude behind Ozone Force. I just finished a little video today, and thought now would be a good time to get other people's opinions.<br><br>here's the youtube joystick video <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzjCc_hj0S4" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzjCc_hj0S4</a><br><br>note that the level design isn't purposely bad. I'm simply stretching the abilities of the engine. This was a test for horizontal (the snake) and vertical (the loop) movement.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=564">bmud</a> — Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:31 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
