<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3884" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-07-29T08:41:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/3884</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[leuat]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-07-29T08:41:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-07-29T08:41:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=14529#p14529</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=14529#p14529"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Polly 3D engine -&gt; bulletphysics saved my life()]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=14529#p14529"><![CDATA[
I've been mending my pet <a href="http://www.irio.co.uk/polly" class="postlink">3D project named "Polly"</a>for quite some time, and originally planned to create a full-scale RPG game. However, being a coder and thus a very awkward 3D artist, I soon realized the project was too big solo. While visiting London this summer, I started to think about other more .. volatile game ideas. One hazardous night two weeks ago I implemented bullet physics. The course became clear: creating an arcade fast-paced vehicle shoot'em up game. With lots of innocents, huge explosions and whatnot.  <br><br>A youtube video of the project can be seen here: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwqsmz-MYs8" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwqsmz-MYs8</a><br><br>Thank you, bullet physics. You have made me a very happy person.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5447">leuat</a> — Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
