<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/384" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-06-21T05:31:08+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/384</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-21T05:31:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-21T05:31:08+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1201#p1201</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1201#p1201"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[possible bug]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1201#p1201"><![CDATA[
Awsome, worked a treat, thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:31 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-21T04:50:19+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-21T04:50:19+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1200#p1200</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1200#p1200"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[possible bug]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1200#p1200"><![CDATA[
The demo doesn't prevent from picking the ground object.<br><br>When picking the ground object, it tries to create a point to point constraint between the ground and the world. Obviously, you won't be able to move the ground, the jacobian elements can't be calculated for fixed objects.<br><br>You can fix it by changing line 820 in CcdPhysicsDemo<br>if (body &amp;&amp; !body-&gt;IsStatic())<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-21T03:10:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-21T03:10:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1199#p1199</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1199#p1199"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[possible bug]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1199#p1199"><![CDATA[
Hi all,<br>I've been poking around at the latest release, and noticed that in SimdVector3.h , line 186<br>  return SimdVector3(v1.x() * v2.x(), v1.y() * v2.y(), v1.z() *+ v2.z());<br>shouldn't that be:<br>  return SimdVector3(v1.x() * v2.x(), v1.y() * v2.y(), v1.z() * v2.z());<br>?<br>I've been getting some runtime errors with the demos, and I think that's the main culprit. Testing now anyway.<br><br>Edit - still some runtime errors, only seem to occur when I "mash" a box into the ground (with ccdphysicsdemo for example). Call stack gives the same location, looking into it still.<br><br>Edit2 - ok, sorry, scratch that, it doesn't seem to affect release builds, only debug. Only reason I can think of is that inlining is typically different in debug builds (I'm using visual c++ express).<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:10 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
