<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/380" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-07-24T19:32:15+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/380</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nomad]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-24T19:32:15+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-24T19:32:15+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1379#p1379</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1379#p1379"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1379#p1379"><![CDATA[
I should have mentioned I compiled the tutorial against 1.5....<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=600">nomad</a> — Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-24T14:39:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-24T14:39:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1378#p1378</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1378#p1378"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1378#p1378"><![CDATA[
I'd used bullet 1.6a for them, haven't had a chance to poke with 1.7, but am downloading it now, and I'll check that tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up, and glad I've been of a little help!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:39 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nomad]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-23T22:38:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-23T22:38:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1370#p1370</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1370#p1370"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1370#p1370"><![CDATA[
When I compiled the tutorial, I got this error:<br>error C2039: 'IsActive' : is not a member of 'CollisionObject'<br><br>What version of Bullet are you using?<br><br>But the tutorial works fine apart from that, very nicely documented. Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=600">nomad</a> — Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:38 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-18T07:39:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-18T07:39:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1339#p1339</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1339#p1339"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1339#p1339"><![CDATA[
Big thanks to Erwin! He allowed me to put "tutorial 2" up (see the link below).<br>Sorry for the delays, and if you've any feedback (good or bad), please don't hesistate to let me know!<br><br><a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/demos/&amp;file=bullet_tut2_170706.zip" class="postlink">here</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:39 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-16T04:36:02+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-16T04:36:02+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1327#p1327</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1327#p1327"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1327#p1327"><![CDATA[
Try now - not sure what was wrong, but I re-uploaded the file and it works for me. If it still doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll see what I can do.<br><br>-- Edit: grrr, it's down again. Not sure what's going on. I can email it if you'd like.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:36 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[shellrie]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-15T22:52:23+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-15T22:52:23+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1324#p1324</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1324#p1324"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Where is bullet_tutorial2.zip]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1324#p1324"><![CDATA[
When I clicked the link for bullet_tutorial2.zip, I got a 404 error page saying the page could not be found.  Is there any other place I can download the package?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.<br><br>-Chris<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=639">shellrie</a> — Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:52 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-16T04:34:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-08T02:20:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1295#p1295</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1295#p1295"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1295#p1295"><![CDATA[
Finally got around to putting it online - let me know of any bugs, criticism, etc etc etc.<br>Linux makefiles are not yet included, mainly because I've not tested them myself (I'm lazy and have only just fixed my boot loader after a windows reinstall) but they're coming soon.<br>I've actually made slight adjustments to tutorial 1 (the includes section), and so have packed it in along with tutorial 2.<br><br><a href="http://garry.rank.googlepages.com/Bullet_tutorial2.zip" class="postlink">http://garry.rank.googlepages.com/Bullet_tutorial2.zip</a><br><br>-- Edit: hopefully the link works now.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:20 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-04T14:22:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-04T14:22:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1273#p1273</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1273#p1273"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1273#p1273"><![CDATA[
Awsome, thanks for all the feedback!<br>I'm working on #2, and some changes to #1 (namely deleting what should be deleted - as bullet grows, I'm sure things like that will change), adding in that makefile, etc etc etc.<br>Anyways, #2 will basically extend #1 to include a constraint (to make a swinging pendulum) and draw the points of object collision. I just need to clean up the code a little, and write proper comments - hopefully I'll have that done tomorrow some time, but no promises.<br><br>Oh, and I think the build options I'm using are a little off - hence the reason for the errors from the precompiled binary. I suspect it's because of the wrong options when importing bullet into vc++ express actually, so I'll keep working at it!<br><br>-- Uh, sorry for extra delay, I found out what restitution does, and have been mucking around with it, and trying to get things compiling nicely. Might just provide tutorials without a built-in binary, and complaints about that?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:22 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[digitalguru]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-07-01T17:41:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-07-01T17:41:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1255#p1255</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1255#p1255"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[I have made a patch to tutorial]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1255#p1255"><![CDATA[
Hello, guys! I have made a Makefile to build the "Hello World" tutorial under the Linux. It works! Great!<br><br>Feel free to download it here:<br><a href="http://digitalguru.sourceforge.net/wacko/?wakka=ThegAIme/Patches/files&amp;get=bullet_tutorial1_make.patch" class="postlink">http://digitalguru.sourceforge.net/wack ... make.patch</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=621">digitalguru</a> — Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mirv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-30T00:44:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-30T00:44:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1249#p1249</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1249#p1249"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[tutorials]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1249#p1249"><![CDATA[
Hmm, I think that's because of the vc runtime version coupled with the pre-built being a debug version. I'll poke at it a little and test it out on some friends' computers.<br>Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=604">mirv</a> — Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:44 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
