<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/374" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-06-17T03:22:19+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/374</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Icoxo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-17T03:22:19+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-17T03:22:19+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1184#p1184</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1184#p1184"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Preview 32: enough objects = crashes, widespread failure]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1184#p1184"><![CDATA[
Oh, I found the problem, the scale was too small. I scaled it up and I had no problems, need to watch the scale.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=421">Icoxo</a> — Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:22 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Icoxo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-06-16T22:32:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-06-16T22:32:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1182#p1182</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1182#p1182"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Preview 32: enough objects = crashes, widespread failure]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1182#p1182"><![CDATA[
I was working on a physics block house to use record to IPO on and make an image out of it in preview 32. It was going fine in the simulation until I neared 400 objects, then I noticed a few went through the floor and the house structure itself just failed in many areas where it was fine with less objects. Plus I also often get crashes. I didn't care about the framerate (it was over 10) because I didn't need it to be realtime. Also, there's a very fine line between when it happens and when it doesn't in object count.<br><br>Any idea of what's causing it, can it be fixed, is there anyway to put a warning saying it can't compute safely and without failure?<br><br>I also had no sleeping on all of them.<br>And also, somehow it doesn't crash on your little bullet house demo even with 5-600 bodies.<br><br>All the bodies has simple cube bounds on them.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=421">Icoxo</a> — Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
